Tuesday, October 07, 2008

7 Weird Things

Do not be alarmed!!

1. I love TEETH. I love Sonic Care Tooth brushes, Glide Floss and Home Whitening Kits!! I love TEETH! I love looking at them and every gross thing about them.

2. I LOVE to clean chrome items. ex. faucets, sinks, mirrors and anything that reflects my beautiful face. The reflection part is a lie, but I love how clean those items become. After I wash my hands I wipe the faucet. After I run water in the kitchen, I wipe the sink dry. I now make my husband wipe the sink dry. I just LOVE how nice it looks.

3. I count things. I sit at a stop light and count the lights, road dots, strips on the barrels as I drive. I have counted the street lights from my office to my house. I can't help it, I just find myself counting random items while I drive.

4. I only bite my nails when 3 or more have broken. I have no control over it. I must at that time bite all of the nails to be the same . 2 broken nails is no big deal, but at 3 I must make them all the same length, that is the only time I bite my nails.

5. I eat my sandwiches that have a crust from corner to corner and around in a circle leaving the center for last. I also turn my plate, as to have the item I am eating in front of me.

6. Certain food CAN NEVER touch another item on my plate. I put Jell-O in a cup to prevent it from "running" into other items on my plate. There can NEVER be a floating item in my Jell-O., that's just not natural.

7. Like my sister Lacey, I take my wedding ring off and dry it after I wash my hands. I hate the feeling of water under my ring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I love you like a sister, but that sounds very OCD. I had no clue. :)

Lacey said...

I think I'm going to start counting things now so I can be more like you, but I will never have a love for teeth, or keep my sink has spotless as you do.

I don't like food touching but I deal with it. I eat my sandwiches a certain way also.

I ate Jell-o in a cup at my last church function and some of the women there thought it was genius.

Barb said...

Carolyn,
Russell eats his sandwiches the same way, so don't feel alone.