Thursday, November 03, 2011

More Kitchen pics - I couldn't get it all in one post

What they wanted me to be happy with. I don't think so :)



Different view. You will see we did change the ceiling and added can lights.




What I wanted. I think it was well worth the money. If you can't tell we removed the cabinet (pantry) Now we have more space for the fridge and really we didn't need 2 pantries. We don't "food store" we "Derek store" and that turn around is days not months.






Different view, from the living area.





So we are slowly getting there. I did buy cabinets, as the ones I thought I could live with turned not so livable. I did go with good old fashion stock cabinets from Lowe's, so I didn't go all fancy and saved a few dollars.

2 comments:

andrea said...

I like how it's looking! I can't wait to see it with everything all done!

Lacey said...

It looks a lot better open and not with the window. I can't wait to bake some cookies there!