Thursday, October 23, 2008

Work party

Today was my office Halloween Party. It's very kid friendly and of course I invited my family to come in place of my own kids, I also picked Dominick up. I LOVE my nieces and nephew and am so grateful they live near by and I can see them. I had a blast going around to the different offices with them and enjoyed seeing their faces with all the different decorations and reaction to the people dressed up. I was surprised to see Lilah and Eden go to a "haunted office" and Howie stayed away, due to it being to scary. I hope they all had fun. I asked Lilah if it was "to scary" or "just the right amount scary" and she said it was "the right amount scary", I thought so too.

I don't know if I would make a good mom, I do know I love being an Aunt to my sisters' kids and to those who have trusted me with their kids. I thank you for letting me enjoy your kids and return them to you happy and tired for YOU to take home and put to bed.

2 comments:

andrea said...

I don't know if I'd make a good mom either, but I guess it's too late!

Lacey said...

I think you'd make a good mom.

My girls love you and had a blast.