Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Week

and it's only Tuesday evening.

I had a early Monday morning, atleast it seemed to show up quickly. I skipped Boot camp and laid in the silence that was my bedroom free of a snoring husband.

I had an unplanned showing of a property in the morning, got lost on the way back to drop the Buyer off and felt rather silly.

I went to a 2 pm class at LVAC taught by Frank Butterfield (Brian's Partner). Frank enjoyed kicking my A$$.

Straight from there I went to an OB-GYN consult appt. (lucky for her it was just a consult ;) GROSS!!!!)

I came home to an empty house and realized I missed Derek. Also my legs already were killing from Frank's class and Derek will massage them for me. (Spoiled, I know)

Tuesday morning came and I skipped Boot camp again due to not being able to move. OMG!! My legs are in PAIN!!

I had a lovely lunch at Chipotle and Golden Spoon.

Worked till around 6:30 and came home to my empty house.

I miss my Derek and I can't believe how much, plus my body kills and I am in pain.

Tomorrow I have a late morning due to an early procedure and I know that will lead to a late work day. Good news is Derek will be home and I will get to see him.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Husbands are so nice when they rub our achy bodies.

I hope your procedure goes well.