Saturday, August 29, 2009

What a wondrful week.........

My Vacation wrap up.

Sunday - Wednesday morning was with Derek. We went to San Diego for a Cubs games. The Cubs may have lost both games and won the one we didn't go to; however we had a blast. Derek who states he has no friends had 3 couples there to share our time with. One I had meet before and two new ones. One of the new ones Dennis and his girlfriend Natalie were really a lot of fun. We will see them in town now that we know we like each other.

Wednesday morning Derek dropped me off at the Surf and Sand in Laguna to hang out with Jenni for two days. That was awesome. We sat on the beach for two days and read and talk. We had a lot of fun doing nothing but listening to the ocean. We may have also gone shopping.

Friday we met Jenni's family and Brian ( my co-worker) at Disneyland. Disney with the Zurflueh's is an experience that I think EVERYONE should have. They know that park like no one I've ever seen and they go from ride to ride and from Disney to California. Lots of laughs, tears and a few fights, totally fun though.

Saturday was "Legally Blonde the Musical" day. We saw the show at the Pantages Theatre. The show was very good and really funny. I enjoyed the theatre as well, it reminded me of New York City. That was also dinner at Knott's Berry Farm night. Jenni LOVES the chicken dinner, which is all Iryland will let you order.

Sunday was a short day at Disney and the drive back to Las Vegas.

I honestly had a wonderful week. It was filled with so many different items and people it made is a lot of fun. Weeks like this remind me I love my husband and the life we have. I love my job and the people I work with. I am truly blessed to have such great people and good people in my life.

I am a lucky girl, who works hard and plays harder.

No comments: