Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wow....

I logged in to blog and I have nothing to blog about. There's a first for me. I guess I can mention the heavy humidity we are having and how my side of town has not had any rain.

Ummmmm......I left my cell at work and feel very lost without it :(

We are in the process of hiring another front desk person.

I am excited to be seeing baby Z in a few weeks. :) Oh and Andrea & Brien.

Max booked the hotel Jenni and I will be staying at in Laguna and it is very pricey and on the beach, I'm excited!!

Derek wants to go to New York City in November to see Bruce Springsten.

I ate my left overs from lunch yesterday for dinner.

I guess that's all I have for now. I'll be back with better stuff next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ate my left overs from lunch yesterday for dinner.

Baby steps. :)

Lacey said...

I called you earlier tonight and this explains why you didn't answer. It was just about going to JoAnn's so it wasn't anything exciting.

Can I go to the beach? I'll do something. I can cook and bake.

I can't wait to go to Ely and see family too.