Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Okay let's do this....

I keep telling Tim (my boss) if he comes to work and works longer days ( ex 5 hrs) we would get more done. He told me to hire an assistant. I was determined I can do it without an assistant. I now may be changing my mind. If I had someone for a few hours a day ( ex 2 to 3) to do the website and other items I have fallen behind on I may be able to get more listings and not feel behind all the time. Tim is useless on the computer aspects of the job and if I am driving around none of my work is being done. He also is not very good at taking the photos and reporting back to me on the properties. I think I can do it when I get caught up on the weekends, then I fall behind again when we get more work from the banks. I'm new to this work stuff and am not sure we produce enough right now to make it worth what we would be paying someone. Commissions are down however the inventory is up.

At what point do you hire someone?

1 comment:

Lacey said...

No clue.

Part of me says "Hire me!", but I don't know what I'm doing, plus I have two children that are attached to me. The one problem with homeschooling.

You should get one soon though, if not just so you can make cookies or scary chocolate covered pretzels with us one of these weekends. Then Christmas will be upon us and we need time then too. ;)