Saturday, September 26, 2009

When does the happy ever after start?

Married for 2 years one month and 8 days and I am still waiting for the happy ever after. Does it come with having children? Does it come with the goodnight kisses? Does it come when you wake up and see him there asleep and peaceful? All my life I have been told there is a happy ever after. I have a job I love, a husband I love more then I could ever imagine and a family that somewhat supports me. Am I at my happy ever after? Am I at the point where there can be no better joy then now? I don't know what the future holds for me and my world. I do know it scares me to think that there is something out there that can break my happiness and I have no control over it. I have no contorl over if I will have a long and happy life with those I love today or if this is it. I better make the best of it so I have the least amout of regret possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post reminded me of a video that I saw a couple of years ago. I think right now is our happily ever after, if we are paying attention.

Lacey said...

After my recent post and watching the video Jon just posted I think we should create a band. (Did you watch the video linked in my post and read the post it was in?)

Do you want to be the hot blonde playing the guitar or do you want to be the hot brunette playing the drums?

Wait being in a band won't make you happy? It might give you that moment of fame we both secretly want. ;)

Carolyn AKA Mrs. Svilar said...

I'll try the drums. Because I am blonde now you should be the hot blonde.

Carolyn AKA Mrs. Svilar said...

Jon - good video.

I guess I need to strat taking singing lessons.