Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Am I crazy or is this your reality too?

I drive down the freeway and try to memorize the license plate in front of me and the car to go with it. Just in case I need to report it.

I wonder what death is like, but want to live to remember it.

I went to a High School and was scared by the students. Kids look a lot different now days.

I wish to die last for fear my husband would never re-marry.

I would like to know what a moment of fame is like.

I enjoy a good cry whether it is a sad one or happy one.

I wish to know what it's like to be a mother but do not want to have a child.

I want to go white water rafting , but not get wet.

I think if i was a boy life would be much easier.

If I won the lottery I would like to still work to keep me busy.

I stress over not being stressed out.

I want to do better then the person before me.

I try to hide my past.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

A lot of these I relate to, though the first one I rarely ever do.

I use to think Jon would never remarry if I died, but he's changed so much that I think he could, if he knew where to look and how to pick someone up.

Just a strange thought out of no where. If they have Beatles Rockband for the Wii and I think you should get it and the equipment so we can play. What it's too expensive? Fine I'll have to wait.

Carolyn AKA Mrs. Svilar said...

Zurflueh's have Beatle Rock Band. I can ask to borrow it from the.

andrea said...

Brien wants us to die together, preferably when we are old. If it happens when we are young know that you are #2 of who we will have raise our child, then you could be a mom without giving birth! (I hope that's okay.)