Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Update

I had a not so great week but a VERY good weekend. I started off playing Bunco with co-workers at the office, it was a blast. I didn't want to go and I didn't think it was for me. I was wrong and had a fabulous time. Saturday was clean the house in the morning and Roller Derby at night. The Roller Derby was not so fun. Afterwards we went to Ricardo's for dinner. I was nominated to celebrate my Birthday by Mark M. It was fun and they sang to me and I had a great Crazy Banana dessert. Sunday I went out with the girls. Mark and Rob met Anne and I for a little B-I-N-G-O. I had a lot of fun and will try to make it out more as they go twice a week.

I am so grateful for good friends in my life at this time. I was planning on being by myself and reflecting on my horrible work week and feeling sorry for myself. Due to the friends in my life I did none of that and I had a wonderful weekend. As i am trying to work more during the week and less on the weekends I hope to have more great weekends with friends and family.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend and I hope you get to work less also!

andrea said...

Lucky for you that you have a family filled weekend coming up soon. We look forward to seeing you!