Sunday, March 07, 2010

Randomness

My life is wonderful yet it is far from perfection and without worry.

Saturday I spent the afternoon at Red Rock with my sister Lacey, Lilah and my Eden. We went on a hike that turned out to be a little long for the two girls. Over all it was fun to talk to Eden and chase Lilah up and down the trail.

Today I went to dinner with Derek, We met his friend Jay and his fiance Danielle at the restaurant. It was a fun time for all. We have a trip planned together in August and I think it will be fun to get to know them both better.

I have a lot of worries at this time however I have a few vacations coming up to look forward to. I also have a few vacations/weekend getaways to add to the list.

After Ann gets better from all that she is going through we will be adding a trip to California. At times like these I am reminded of the great support I have around me and the support I can be for others. I wish Ann the best of luck with her surgery and recovery.

I have the greatest people around me and am so grateful for all that I have.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Too long? You call a hike too long because we had a silly and complaining Lilah and an Eden needing a piggy back ride?

I guess it was a little long. Thanks for having fun with us, and carrying Eden. I had fun, even if the girls got a little tired. Eden was mostly sad that we didn't go to the park and then Jon was surprised that we got home so early. I thought it was a pretty full afternoon.

I hope Ann's surgery goes well and your worries lessen soon.