Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello

Here are some highlights of my past year. I was able to visit New Orleans for the first time and ate some great food and had a fun time with my office. I went to Chicago with some friends for the Braves - Cubs games. I enjoyed spending time with Derek on that trip and making new memories with him and our friends. I went to Utah for a cousins wedding. I also was able to go to San Francisco for the first time with a good friend Ann. As you can see I enjoy traveling. I almost forget to mention the cruise I went on in April with my office to Cabo. I'm glad I get along with those I work with as Max and Jenni were on 3 of the trips with me.

I am still enjoying my job as a Realtor and the market we are in is growing on me. I couldn't ask for a more supportive and loving husband. He is the greatest blessing in my life and puts up with me working late nights and weekends.

I will put an effort into blogging more and maybe I'll post some pictures of my travels in a few days.

No comments: