Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hello..............long time no blogging

Well I let life get in the way again, or just my slow computer that takes 20 mins. to warm up, so I just keep it off. The news this time is I am signing papers on the old/new to me house tomorrow. There will be lots of work to do. I will be posting before and afters of the rooms that I pay someone to re-do for me. See I want to be handy however I find that its better if I pay someone who is handy. What I do need are ideas on where to get good deals and inspiration for ideas. I need a nice modern mantel, updated kitchen, flooring ideas and paint ideas. I also need to know from Andrea and Lacey if they think wallpaper is out. There are some cool new patterns I am thinking I want to do as accent walls or a chair railing with wallpaper. Is that not a good idea?? Well I will post more when I know more. Bids come in this week for some items I know will need to be done ASAP ex. landscaping in 110 weather sounds better when you know you will be paying someone. Oh yeah, I also need Brien to test the soil in the planters for a garden I might do............see I am trying to fit in with my sisters.

Another reason why there has been no post my home computer wouldn't post last night.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So today I signed!!! Closing tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I mostly think wall paper is annoying if you want to change it and depending on what it's for it can be in.

I'm excited that you finally get to sign papers! Congratulations! Now you don't live super far away, though that never stopped me from visiting. :)

andrea said...

I never got around to telling you, I think the wall paper is a good idea. I've seen it used more as a accent, and there are some awesome patterns out there.